JP Sports + Entertainment, LLC is a sports and entertainment agency offering turnkey event management expertise, sponsorship activation, corporate hospitality and consulting services.
JP Sports + Entertainment
- A company comprised of experts in the golf, sports and entertainment industries.
- A team of professionals chosen by celebrity icons such as Michael Jordan, Jack Nicklaus, Michael Douglas, Donald Trump, Chris Paul and others to develop and manage integrated event-marketing platforms designed to provide significant charity funding and promote worthy causes.
- Significant experience with Fortune 200 and Fortune 500 Companies, luxury resorts/real estate, tourism boards, national non-profits, multiple governing bodies and Native American entities.
- Experienced consultants committed to precise strategic development, negotiation, turnkey activation and ROI analysis.
- Unique entrepreneurial spirit coupled with relentless focus on clients, partnerships, deliverables and measurable ROI.
- Over $15 million raised for charity since 2008.
PETER J. FALCONE | PRESIDENT & CEO
Since 1990 Pete Falcone has provided expertise to prominent individuals, Corporate America and non-profit organizations alike within the sports and entertainment landscape. Falcone has extensive experience in the development and ongoing management of small business and agency teams, having led various groups that range from 10–100+ staff members
Falcone founded JP Sports + Entertainment (“JPSE”) in 2007. As President & CEO, he oversees day-to-day operations and strategic planning of all company departments. Currently, JPSE produces events in the U.S. and abroad and consults on various sports and entertainment programs globally for national and international firms as well as select non-profit organizations.